Call us Now on 0845 838 8836

Automatic enrolment pension schemes for pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels

Licensed trade pensions

We can put you in touch with financial advisers who understand both the hospitality sector and the new Workplace Pension requirements. They will help you find a licensed trade pensions scheme that’s right for you and your team.


What’s involved in the new Workplace Pensions?

Under the new regulations, you have a legal duty as an employer to enrol every qualifying member of staff into a pension scheme and make contributions for them. Most staff will qualify. The regulations are being brought into place in stages over a period of six years from 2012, starting with larger businesses. Every company has what is known as a ‘staging date’, which is the date by which point you will be legally required to have your scheme up and running.

Whilst you may not need to have your scheme live just yet, it makes sense to start thinking about what you will do and putting the arrangements in place. And you can, of course, start before it becomes a legal requirement.

Talk to one of our recommended advisers, and you’ll get clear and straightforward explanations of the options available, what you need to do, and what you’ll have to pay.

Contact Us

Experts in Licensed trade pensions

To find out more, call us on 0845 838 8836 or click here to email us.

Pubs4Profit pub support services